-
August 28th, 2001, 03:47 AM
#21
HB Forum Owner
WOW...you guys are so sweet..I love to see happy people!
..*skips off *
------------------
-
August 28th, 2001, 06:15 AM
#22
HB Forum Owner
-
August 28th, 2001, 06:28 AM
#23
Inactive Member
lala land
------------------
-
September 1st, 2001, 10:20 AM
#24
Inactive Member
i miss you too sweetheart! i wish you didn't have to work so hard.....*kisses you
------------------
-
September 2nd, 2001, 03:35 AM
#25
-
September 6th, 2001, 04:31 AM
#26
HB Forum Owner
(01:20:41) `~*mel PRIVATELY whispers to WARRIOR: My heart holds you forever......*t
this sucks!!
*kicks something
-
September 6th, 2001, 04:38 AM
#27
HB Forum Owner
<marquee><font size =4><font color=blue>I'm falling even more in love with you....Letting go of all I've held on to....I'm standing here until you make me move....I'm hanging by a moment here with you....(i wish we had more than moments..*sigh)
</marquee></font></font>
-
September 6th, 2001, 05:07 AM
#28
-
September 6th, 2001, 08:15 AM
#29
Inactive Member
i love you!
------------------
-
September 6th, 2001, 08:49 AM
#30
Inactive Member
pouts, like paige wish i had some one who loved me...snifle snifle snifle...
god you two are sooooo cute together...
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks